Monday, 19 January 2015

Dump the bus, Jog to work!


Hallos people! Hope the week has started well for you as it has for me. I pray we all have a beautiful and fulfilling one.

When I picked up these joggers I wasn't so sure how I wanted to dress it up to suit the work place and then from the corner of my wardrobe the yellow jacket screamed 'me me!!'  LOL. Even the jacket is a bit tricky as it can pass for a bomber jacket (if thats not what it is :-)

Anywhoo peeps, have a great one this week!
 





Jacket: Atmosphere via Miskay Boutique, Pants: Dorothy Perkins, Shoes: Ninewest , Cami: TJ Maxx, Neckpiece: Ilkrafts
Stay fab, stay stylish, stay sin-free!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful girlie oooo! I like the joggers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would have been tricky for some, but you pulled it off well. Way to go babe. Ermmm, is that your own shoki style. Heheheheheheheee

    ReplyDelete
  3. risky move but you slayed it girl. you need a better camera too :-)

    ReplyDelete