Monday, 12 January 2015

...And the baby is born! Wrapped in a plaid flannel


So FINALLY!!!! I set up the much awaited blog!   Okay let me introduce myself properly, I'm Nonye, wife and mother of two very active boys, hahaa. I used to blog here till laziness took over and I figured I had gotten too busy to push the vision of that blog.
Pray for me, hopefully the same thing won't happen here. I pray o!
I'm not at all a Fashionista, being that takes a lot of money which I don't have yet but we shall get there :-) In place of them Zanottis and co, my pocket is happy to make do with Ninewest and friends till we hammer!
Two major things I will not do for fashion would be wearing anything that reveals my upper accessory, the size is revealing enough LOL. I don't do Snake Prints, they look nice but I hate snakes.
So I will blog twice a week, Mondays - which will be 'Me-Monday' and then there will be 'Feature Friday'. I'm surrounded by stylish women, it will sure be my pleasure to bring them here.
I'm counting on your love.



Flannel Dress Miskay Boutique Bag: TJ Maxx (Sold Out) Shoes: Sold Out Similar Heels.com




10 comments:

  1. Awwwww baby our blog is up! You look good and congrats babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats hawty!! Hope to see my pics soon(winkz)****

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats hawty!! Hope to see my pics soon(winkz)****

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did it girl! Congratulations. Am I getting featured or what?? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks people!! @ Barbie and Nekky you two know you are definitely coming here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmm. Hot Butter. well done for finally getting round to this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hotte Butter...and I'm the toast! Hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mazzy not exactly but for the moment I will be on the ladies....mid year the men will come on board. happy? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats girl..! It can only get better..!! :)

    ReplyDelete